Thursday, January 6, 2011

ザ・タイガース - THE TIGERS 1982


Genre: Pop Rock/"Group Sounds"
Released: 1982
Region: Kyoto, Japan
Label: 日本グラモフォン?
Catalog #: ??
Format: Cassette
Bitrate: 320 kbps

tracklist
A1. 十年ロマンス
A2. 新世界
A3. 抱擁
A4. 時が窓をあけて
A5. めちゃめちゃ陽気なバンドのテーマ
A6. 夢の街

B1. 野バラの誓い
B2. BA-BA-BANG
B3. ライラ
B4. 生きてることは素敵さ
B5. LOOK UP IN THE SKY
B6. 朝焼けのカンタータ

This is the (supposedly)final album of Japan's most highly lauded "Group Sounds" band("Group Sounds" being Japan's name for Beatles-esque bands with kind of a japanesey flavor.)

This isn't somethin' I'm usually into, but I bought it on a whim because it was cheap, and I ripped it because I can't find it anywhere else on the net and I figured SOMEONE's gotta want it. Catchy stuff.

Bought it from a local music store.

No comments:

Post a Comment